Why Need An iPhone Extractor for Mac?
We all know that iTunes will automatically launch and sync your iPhone with it in every time when you plug your iOS device into your computer, right? So once you've found that your iPhone data is lost or deleted by accident, don't worry, you can use an iPhone Backup Extractor for Mac software to extract iPhone backup from iTunes on Mac OS X within one simple click.
With it, you'll never worry about losing files from iPhone from now on.
Scan and Divide Your Lost Files in Different Folders Automatically
- There is no need of connecting your iOS devices to Mac. It will automatically distinguish all iTunes backup file.
- All scanned files will be divided into different folders. So that you can find lost file in more convenient way.
Prominent Recovering Functions
- Support extracting up to 10 types of files for iPhone including Call History, Contacts, Messages, Notes, Safari, Camera Roll, Photos and more.
- Besides all generation of Apple's iPhone, this tool also compatible with iPad and iPod.
Preview Any Files As You Like
- Provide two modes for displaying the scanning results: Thumbnails and Lists Preview modes.
- Double click any file in this program, you'll be enabled to preview it before recovering as you like.
Simple to Handle
- Personalized design requires no professional skills for any users. You can handle it as easy as 1-2-3.
- Risk-free and READ-ONLY process which won't change any setting of your computer without permission.
Step-by-Step Guide: How to Extract File from iPhone Backup on Mac?
- Step 1: After launching the program on your Mac, this iPhone Extractor for Mac will automatically scan all iPhone, iPad and iPod backup files on your local disk.
- Step 2: Select the right iTunes backup file and click "Start Scan" to start scanning for files. After the scanning, all files on your iPhone will be divided into different folders.
- Step 3: Preview and mark all you wanted recovered data, then you can click "Recover" to restore lost or delete files from iPhone on Mac.
Note: When you hitting "Recover" button, a pop-up window will appear to require you to define output folder.
Leave Your Comment Now